- New Quadcrasher vehicle arrives in Fortnite with the V6.10 update
- Throw your enemies into the sky….
- Smash structures with the snowplow
- Featuring Nitro boost
- Are Quadcrasher races coming?
Easily the most exciting element of Fortnite’s 6.10 update is the new Quadcrasher vehicle, featuring a plow, nitro boost, and the capacity to launch into and through both enemies and structures. Players are already posting their kills, skills and fails all over the place, and it seems Epic have a new favourite. The Quadcrasher can hold up to two players, and simply builds up boost as you drive, allowing you to smash through building when the boost is activated. Meta change much?
These are Epic’s official notes:
- Seats two players.
- You build boost just by driving. Unleash that speed with the hotkey once you’ve filled your boost meter.
- Smash through buildings while boosting.
- Boost off ramps or cliffs to catch sick air.
- Launch players into the air by smashing into them.
How does the Quadcrasher work?
As noted, the boost comes from simply driving, and once the meter is filled you hit the hotkey to activate it. The boost allows you to smash through structures, meaning a well aimed boost can see you throw an enemy out into the open or even send one falling to their doom. This may require some serious build adjustments if this becomes common practice, but we’re still waiting to see how players eventually end up using this vicious machine. Either way, its a helluva lotta fun.
Are Quadcrasher races coming?
We’re simply speculating here, but everyone is talking about the racetrack over by Junk Junction, Quadcrashers ready to go. It seems the developers have been planning something, but we can only wait and see….