Another week and another set of challenges…. So, what’s going on here?
Easy answer, it’s going to be easy for those who get lots of kills and lots of headshots. We’ve got some basic tasks like searching ammo boxes, and some more time consuming multi-stage challenges such as destroying 50 trees, but the eye-catching challenges for players will be the kill and damage goals that some may find a little harder. Dealing 500 headshot damage is likely the one that will jump out. Summing up, this week’s challenges speak for themselves — but are they a bit difficult? Well, I find this interesting. It’s almost an attempt to help players practice their skills (most obviously in the headshot challenge). Will we see more to these higher-skill based challenges in the future?
- Search 7 ammo boxes in a single match
- Deal 500 headshot damage to opponents
- Deal 300 damage in a single match (3 stage)
- Destroy trees 0/50 (multi-stage)
- Skydive though floating rings
- Consume 5 apple (multi-stage)
- Eliminate 3 opponents in Pleasant Park
Comments are closed.